FLT / Foreign Language Teacher JOB information
FLT / Foreign Language Teacher JOB information (Currently not hiring)
Foreign language teacher
At this moment, we are unfortunately unable to offer a position to anyone but applicants with the ability to teach German.
(English, TOEIC, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese and Korean)
competitive wages, based on qualifications and experience
Flexible: Part time and full-time hours
Namba, Osaka / Umeda, Osaka
– valid working visa with at least 1 year left
– at least one year of teaching in Japan
– value of local culture and diversity
– actively seeking opportunities to develop and enhance teaching practices
– strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in teams
Not required, but advantageous
– teaching certificates ( CELTA, TESOL, TEFL, etc. )
– ten years of teaching
– university diploma in the language field
– preparing and providing language lessons to individuals or groups in a classroom setting
– participation in bi-monthly and annual meetings
– training in and application of in-house teaching method
Why work for Applek?
AppleK has been in the language industry for over 30 years, since 1989.
We are an international team of teachers and staff and currently have 2 locations, Namba and Umeda.
We provide in-house support and training to all of our teachers.
Advancement opportunities are available as well as schedule flexibility.
If you are interested in working at AppleK, please send your CV/resume to
Nantojisho Bld 7F, 4-7-2 Namba, Chuo-ku, Osaka, 542-0076